Circular Regarding Payment of Tuition Fee for the Academic Year 2020-21
All the students of III / V semesters are required to pay the Tuition Fee for the Academic Year 2020-21.
Following are the last dates to pay the tuition Fee :
29-09-2020 : with a fine of Rs.1000/-
Such of the students who fail to pay the examination fee of Even Semester will not be admitted to the next class. Hence, students have to pay both Examination Fee and Tuition Fee to attend the next III / V Semester Classes.
Note : The students can avail installment benefit for payment of fee. Now, the students can pay 50% of fee and balance before December 31st 2020.
A concession of Rs.3,000/- will be given to such students who pay full fee.
Steps for Online Fee Payment :
- Click on “Online payment” at the top of this page (or point your browser to https://www.feepayr.com/ )
- In “feepayr” page, under “Pay Fees”,
- For Institute Type, Select “College”.
- Enter your Registered Mobile/Email for for receiving the OTP (This should be your mobile/email you have given to the college during admission).
- Click on “Send OTP”.
- Login process completes on entering received OTP
- Your fee dues will be displayed in the next screen. Follow the instructions on the screen to make payment.
- After making Payment, user will receive a receipt number.
NOTE : You may want to take screenshots of the screens where you make payment for future reference.