1. Examination Fee Payment (For Autonomous batch students)
All the PostGraduate students of II semester are informed to pay the Examination fee without fail according to the details given below.
Last date for paying without penal fee: On or before 29.08.2020
With penal fee of Rs. 200/– : 01.09.2020 to 05.09.2020
Examination Fee Structure for PG Programmes
|1.||M.Sc(CS), M.Sc(BT), M.Sc(BC), MSW, MBA, MCA, MTTM||2420||350||2770|
|2.||M.Com, M.Sc(MB), M.Sc(BOT), M.Sc(CHE)||1575||350||1925|
Click here to download the Circular.
Steps for Online Fee Payment :
- Click on “Online payment” (or point your browser to https://www.feepayr.com/ )
- In “feepayr” page, under “Pay Fees”,
- For Institute Type, Select “College”.
- Enter your Registered Mobile/Email for for receiving the OTP (This should be your mobile/email you have given to the college during admission).
- Click on “Send OTP”.
- Login process completes on entering received OTP
- Your fee dues will be displayed in the next screen. Follow the instructions on the screen to make payment.
- After making Payment, user will receive a receipt number.
NOTE : You may want to take screenshots of the screens where you make payment for future reference.
2. Examination Fee Payment (For Non-Autonomous batch students)
- Click here to download Examination Fee Details for M.Sc.(CS), M.Sc.(BioTechnology), M.Sc.(BioChemistry), MSW
- Click here to download Examination Fee Details for MCA
- Click here to download Examination Fee Details for M.Com, M.A.(Economics), M.Sc.(MicroBiology), M.Sc.(Chemistry), M.Sc.(Botany)
Note: Last date for payment of Examination Fee without penal fee has been extended by the Management upto 30/09/2020