Dr. Divya K.S.
Area of Specialization: Microbial Biodiversity and Phytochemistry
Subject Handled: Virology, Mycology, Food Microbiology, Medical Microbiology and Agriculture Microbiology
Research experience: Teaching: 7 years, Research: 9 years
Publications: International:7, National:3
Paper Presented: 4
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended : Workshop:3, Conference:5, Seminar:11
Member of professional bodies: Life time member for The Indian Science Congress Association Lifetime member for Society of Biological Chemists
Academic Achievements: BOS Chairperson for Microbiology programme
Honors and Awards:
Patent Awarded for research work
Patent Title: “A SYSTEM FOR STORED WATER QUALITY MONITORING, STORED WATER PURIFICATION, AND STORED WATER QUALITY DATA COMMUNICATION”
Patent Application No: 201741011886
Publication Date (U/S 11A): 14/04/2017
Innovative research “MICROGENE” has been selected by Climate Launch Pad (CLP) Karnataka, for National finals
|Sl.NO||Principal Investigator||Project title||Type||Year||Funding agency||Total grants sanctioned|
|1||Dr. Divya K.S.||BIOFIT||NAIN project||2018||Govt. of Karnataka||3,00,000|
|2||Dr. Divya K.S.||MICROGENE||NAIN project||2019||Govt. of Karnataka||Shortlisted|
- Divya, K.S., Harshitha, B.S., Dilip Kumar, R. and Jyoti Bala Chauhan. 2019. In vitro investigation of antioxidant potentiality of methanol and silver nanoparticles extract from Trigonella foenum-graecum. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 8(3): 2213-2221.
- Divya, K.S., Anagha G. Duth and Jyoti Bala Chauhan. 2018. study on the phytochemical and antibacterial activity of Phyllanthus niruri against the isolates of poultry feeds. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(3):910-916.
- Divya, K.S. and Jyoti Bala Chauhan. 2017. Phytochemical analysis and evaluation on leaf of the medicinal plant, Sesbania grandiflora for in vitro antioxidant activities. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 6(6):984-994.
- Divya, K.S.and Jyoti Bala Chauhan. 2016. Study of bacterial diversity in Coorg and Wynad districts, Western Ghats. Journal of Chemical, Biological and Physical Science. 6(2):173-179.
- Divya K.S., Ramya Urs S.K. and Jyoti Bala Chauhan. 2015. Isolation of extracellular proteins from soil. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology. 5(3):1-3
- Divya, K.S.and Mahadeva Murthy, S. 2013. Study of water quality assessment using water quality index (WQI) in few water samples of Karnataka and Kerala states. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. 4(3):267-270.
- Divya, K.S.and Mahadeva Murthy, S. 2013. Assessment of physico-chemical parameters of surfacewater in coorg and wynad districts (western ghats). Journal of Research in Science and Technology. 2(8):1-9.
- Divya, K.S.and Mahadeva Murthy, S. 2013. A comparative study of the growth of Phytoplanktons in surface water samples and in the formation of algal blooms. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. 2(7):2736-2747.
- Pushpalatha, M.N., Sunitha, D., Divya, K.S.and Mahadeva Murthy, S. 2013. Diversity of phytoplankton in Karanji lake, Mysore. JSSCWM QUEST Journal. 1(2):29-35.
- Sunitha, D., Mahadeva Murthy, S., Divya, K.S.and Ramalingam, A. 2013. Assessment of physico-chemical and bacteriological parameters of drinking water from different sources in Mysore city. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. 1:5687-5694.
- Divya, K.S., Keshava, N. and Mahadeva Murthy, S. Ecological Studies on Fungal Biodiversity of Fresh Water. Springer Verlag, Amsterdam (Book Chapter: Communicated)