Dr. Mahadesh Prasad AJ
Qualification:MSc. PhD, PDF
Area of Specialization: Stem Cell biology and Tumor Virology
Subject Handled: Carbohydrate metabolism, Hormones and cell signelling , physiology and nutrition
Research experience: Teaching :4 years , Research: 12 years
Publications: International : 14
- Received Major research Grant of 43,00000 INR (65000 USD) from Science and Education Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), India for the period of 3 years (2015-2018).
- Small Meeting Grant of £400 from The Company of Biologists, Cambridge, UK to carry out one day meeting on Genomic Instability and Cancer on November 9, 2017
- Jha HC, Upadhyay SK, Saha A, Cai Q, Banerjee S, Lu J, Mahadesh Prasad AJ, Robertson ES. EBNA3C mediated stabilization of aurora kinase B contributes to oncogenesis. Poster presentation in ‘International Congress on Oncogenic Herpesviruses and Associated Diseases’ held at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on August 1-4, 2012, organized by Abarmson Cancer Center at Penn Medicine, Perelman School of Med at the Uni of Pennsylvania, Penn Dental Medicine, Wistar Institute.
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended:
- Abcam sponsored Seminar on Optimization of Western Blot, Immuno precipitation and CHIP seq at Central Food Technology Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore, India December 2016
- National seminar on Stem cells to Human development- Basics and Application at JSS college in association with JSS college of Pharmacy, Mysore, India March 11,2016
- Special Invitee, INDIA BIO organized byDepartment of IT, BT, Govt. of Karnataka, held at Hotel Lalith Ashoka Bangalore, India February 9-11, 2016
- Workshop on Cloning Techniques and Primer Designing at Department of Studies in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, PG wing of SBRR Mahajana first grade college, Mysore, India. 3 and 4 November, 2015
- BD Bioscience’s Multi color Flowcytometry Symposium held at University hospital Linkoping, Linkoping, Sweden on Sept 2014.
- Swedish Cancer Meeting held at Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden on September 2014.
- International Congress on Oncogenic Herpesviruses and Associated Diseases held at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, organized by Abarmson Cancer Center at Penn Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Penn Dental Medicine and the Wistar Institute on August 1-4, 2012.