Mr. Roopesh Kumar. N
Qualification: M.Com, KSET, IATA,
Area of Specialization: Commerce, Management, Finance, and Air Travel Management, Air Cargo Management
Research experience: Teaching: 11 years
Publications: International: 6
Paper Presented: 6
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended (Give Numbers) : Workshop:3, Conference:5, FDP:03
Achievements: Certification in Amadeus Basic Functionality Course
Developed Study Materials for MTM Programme at KSOU, Mysuru
- Participated in a two day workshop on Economic Tools for Decision Makers organized by the DOS in Economics, Pooja Bhagavat Memorial Mahajana Education Centre, K.R. S. Road, Metagalli, Mysuru in June 2019.
- Participated in the workshop on “Innovation management and intellectual property right: significance for academia” organized jointly by the Visveshwaraya Trade Promotion Center (VTPC) and PG Department of Commerce, Vidya Vikas First Grade College, Mysore in September 2015
- Attended workshop on ‘Kaushal Kendra – an introduction and clarification’ held by ICRDCE (Indian Centre for Research and Development of Community Education) Community colleges in association with UGC at the Lady Doak College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu in March 2015
- Conference: 05;
- Participated in one day national seminar on “Crisis in the Indian BankingSector-Issues and Conerns” organized by the DOS in Commerce, held on 28th September 2018 at Pooja Bhagavat Memorial Mahajana PG Center, Mysore.
- Participated in national seminar on “e-Governance in Technical Education, State and International Perspective”, held on 28th September 2012 at Pooja Bhagavat Memorial Mahajana PG Center, Mysore.
- Participated in state level seminar on “Emerging Trends in Service Sector”, held on 15th April 2010 at Basudev Somani College, Mysore.
- Participated in two day national seminar on “Retail Revolution in India” sponsored by UGC, held on 8 through 9th October 2009 at Mallamma Marimallappa Women’s Arts and Commerce College, Mysore
- Participated in two day national conference on “Economic Recession and Management Strategies” held on 21 -22 February 2009 at the Department of Studies and Research in Commerce and Management, KSOU, Mysore
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on ‘Copyrights and Ethical Issues in Research’ organized by DOS in Business Administration, PBMM Education Center, Mysore in Association with Visveshwaraya Trade Promotion Center (VTPC) in August 2016
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “Self Development” organized by Prajapitha Brahmakumaris, Mysore sub zone, Mysore in September 2016
- Underwent learning and development intervention “FEEL Teacher” conducted by College for Leadership and Human Resource Development, AIM INSIGHTS, The HRD Group, Mangalore in July 2013