Mrs. Bhavana V
Qualification:MSW PGDHRM (PhD)
Area of Specialization: Human Resource Management and Employee Relations
Research experience: Teaching : 3 years, Research: 4 years
Research: Adolescent Mental Health
Publications: International: 02
Paper Presented: 02
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended : Workshop:2, Conference:1, Seminar:4, FDP:4
Projects: Co Researcher – “Community Radio as an effective tool in combating Human Trafficking: A need analysis”- completed
- Presented a paper titled “Reproductive Health Of Adolescent Mothers: Scope For Social Work Intervention” at the International conference on Emerging trends in youth development-best practices and sustainable models. – 2017, Vellore
- Presented a paper titled “Inclusive Approach of Youths in Prevention of Sex Trafficking – An Analytical View” as a co-author at the International conference on emerging trends in youth development-best practices and sustainable models. – 2017, Vellore
- Presented a paper titled “Reproductive health rights of women-An adolescent perspective” at the National level conference on Inclusive healthcare and well-being-A Challenge-2017, Mangaluru.
- Presented a paper titled “Need to create awareness on RTE- A Social Work perspective” at the National level conference on Social Inclusion and Community Sustainability-2017, Chennai
- Presented a paper titles “Role of NGO’s in mainstreaming school dropouts “at the National level conference on Social Inclusion and Community Sustainability-2017, Chennai
- Presented a paper titled “Issues concerning mental health needs of adolescent needs of adolescent girls in residential school- A Social Work perspective” at an International conference on School Mental Health- 2017, Thiruchirapalli
- Presented a paper titled “Occupational stress of pourakarmikas and alcoholism” at the National conference on Poverty and income inequality in India: Social Work Responses-2017, Tumakuru
- Presented a paper titled “Application of innovative techniques in bridging the gap between field work and methods of social work ” at the national conference on Reimaging Social Work Education in the outcome based perspective-2018, Ernakulam
- Presented a paper titled “The role of Ngo’s in addressing reproductive health issues of rural women” at the National conference on Emerging health issues of rural India-2018, Mysuru.
- “Psycho-Social Conditions of Adolescent Mothers in Rural Areas” in Social Sciences International Multi-disciplinary research journal. Vol Page no.
- “Contribution Of Education On The Social Status Of Working Women- An Overview” Human rights International Research Journal Vol 5 issue 1 ISSN-2320-6942 Page no. 14-16 impact factor 2.5
- “Need to create awareness on Right to education Act- Social Work Perspective”, Review Journal of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Vol 42 ISSN 0258-1701. Page no. 76-83 Impact factor-3.9819
- “Need for Creating Awareness on Right to Education Act (RTE) in Slum Areas – A Social Work Perspective”, In Conf. Proc. of “Social Inclusion and Community Sustainability, pp.20, 2017.
- “Occupational stress of Pourakarmikas and alcoholism” in the Research Journal of Philosophy and Social Sciences, special issue , vol 44, ISSN 0048-7325, Impact factor 4.0012
- “Influence of school environment on academic performance of high school students ‘in the International journal of interdisciplinary research in arts and humanities, vol 4 issue 1. ISSN 2456 – 3145 Impact factor 5.225