Mrs. Divya C.R.
Area of Specialization: Plant Pathology
Subject Handled: Virology, Mycology, Food Microbiology, Medical Microbiology and Agriculture Microbiology
Research experience: 7 years
Publications: International:2, National:2
Poster Presented: 1
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended (Give Numbers) : Workshop:3, Conference:5, Seminar:03
Honors and Awards:
- Non-NET Fellowship for the research
- Registered for the award of doctorate.
- Divya, C.R. and Sharada, M.S. Plant Growth Promoting and Root Colonization Capability of Trichoderma longibrachiatum (DT1) in Piper nigrum L. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR). 5(4): 530-537.
- Divya, C. R., Sharada, M. S., & Ashwini, V. 2016. Isolation and Identification of Endophytic Fungi in Trigonella foenum-graceum and their Antibacterial Activity. . Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR). 2(9): 516-521.
- Mahesh, H. M., Sharada, M. S., Angel Catherine and Divya, C. R. 2016. Histopathological Studies of Fusarium moniliforme Causing Root Rot of Sorghum bicolor Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR). 2(9): 1243-1251.
- Divya, C.R. and Sharada, M.S. 2014. Screening of Piper nigrum Varieties/Cultivars against Quick Wilt caused by Phytophthora capsici Leon. under Green House Condition. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. 5(11): 2028-2030.
- Divya, C. R. and Sharada, M.S. 2017. Trichoderma enhances root development in Piper nigrum L. Poster presented in “Management of Human, Animal and Plant Disease” an International conference on Advances in Disease Management for Human Welfare.