Mrs. Yashaswini J.
Qualification: B.E., M.Tech., K-SET.
Area of Specialization: Cryptography and Network Security, Theory of Languages and Automata.
Work Experience: Teaching- 6 years
Number of Publications: International- 6
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended : Workshop:3, Conference:2, Seminar:1, FDP:3
Member of professional bodies: Institution of Engineers (India)
Other Details: Serving as B.o.S Member for M.C.A. (Autonomous Board), Dept. of Studies in Computer Science, PG Wing of SBRR Mahajana FG College.
- “Data Hiding in Encrypted Image With LSB Substitution”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Issue 6, Vol 2, PP: 125-128 ISSN (Online):2319-7064, June 2013.
- “Key Distribution for Symmetric Key Cryptography: A Review”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering ( IJIRCCE), Issue 5, Vol 3, PP:4327-4331ISSN(Online): 2320 – 9801, ISSN (Print): 2320 – 9798, May 2015.
- “A Review on Public Key Cryptography: Algorithms”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering ( IJIRCCE), Issue 5, Vol 4, pp:8283-8289ISSN(Online): 2320 – 9801, ISSN (Print): 2320 – 9798, May 2016.
- “A Review on IoT Security Issues and Countermeasures”, Oriental Journal of Computer science & Technology (UGC Approved Journal), 10, No. (2): Pgs. 454-459, ISSN: 0974-6471, June 2017.
- “ An overview on Information Retrieval Models”, International Journal of Science Research in Computer Science Applications and Management Studies(IJSRCSAMS), Vol. 7, Issue 3, ISSN: 2319-1953, May 2018.
- “IoT Consumer Application: Smart Home Literature Review”, International Journal of Information and Computing Science ( IJICS), Vol 6, Issue 5, ISSN: 0972-1347, May 2019.