Dr. Buvaneswari P
Qualification:MBA, MBM., M.Phil., Ph.d,
Area of Specialization: Banking & Finance
Research experience: Teaching: 15 years, Research: 07 years
Subjects Teaching: Principles & Practices of Management, Accounting for Managers, Financial Management, Cost Management, Project Management, Advanced Capital Budgeting, Financial Markets & Institutions, Corporate Taxation.
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended : Workshop:5, Conference:15, Seminar:03, FDP:06
Books Published: 2
- Apple Certification Training iOS & OS X Qualification Course.
Publication of Books
- Global Economic Crisis and its Impact on Corporate & Government Co-authored by Dr. Dinakar G, Dr M S Bhagyashekar & Prof. Maya Salimath, ISBN: 978 – 93 – 5097 – 187 – 1, 2012, Himalaya Publishing House.
- A Study on Advances by Scheduled Commercial Banks, ISBN: 978 – 3 659 – 47653 – 2, 2014, Lambard Publishing House, Germany.
Publication of Research Paper in National & International Journals: (details)
- Urban Cooperative Bank Poised for Growth, Tamil Nadu Journal of Cooperation, 2005.
- Performance of Private Sector Banks in In India, Facts for You, 2010 & ISSN – 0970 – 2652.
- Functioning of Insurance Ombudsman in India, IFRSA – IBR Business Review, ISSN (ONLINE): 2246-5444.
- Savings of Self-Help Groups in India – A Case Study, IFRSA – IBR Business Review, ISSN (ONLINE): 2249-5444.
- Social Banking as an Instrument for Financial Inclusion, Facts for You, May 2013, Vol. 33, Issue 8 pp. 30 – 32, ISSN: 0970 – 2652.
- Kaizen Small Improvements Big Benefits, Facts for You, August 2013, Vol. 33, Issue 11, pp. 29 – 32, ISSN: 0970 – 2652.
- Financial Crisis & Role of Micro Finance in India, Facts for You, October 2013, Vol. 33, Issue 12ISSN: 0970 – 2652.
- A Study on Youth Awarness & Perception Towards Make in India Amongst VTU Colleges in Bengaluru, International Journal of Management & Social Science, February 2017, Vol. 05, Issue 05, pp. 269 – 275.
- An Analytical Study on CAMEL Ratio and its impact on Profitabilitiy wsr. To Karnataka Bank Ltd. International Journal of Management & Social Science, June 2017, Vol. 05, Issue 06, pp. 423 – 433.
- Modi’s Make in India for Youths Empowerment in Employment, International Journal of Management & Social Science, August 2017, Vol. 05, Issue 08.
Research Articles Publications / Presentation: (National Journals)
- Presented a paper on Corporate Governance in Banks, presented in International Conference on Business Mosaic organized by Alagappa University from 24th March 2011 to 26th March 2011.
- SWOT Analysis of SBI, presented in International Conference on Business Mosaic organized by Alagappa University on 24th March 2011 to 26th March 2011.
- Growth of ATMs in India, presented in International Conference on Business Mosaic organized by Alagappa University on 24th March 2011 to 26th March 2011.
- Implementation of TQM in Education, Conference on Redefining Quality Standards in Higher Education in the Changing Global Scenario, organized by Acharya Business School, Bangalore on 16th February 2013.
- Kaizen A Strategic Innovative Tool for Gaining Global Competitive Advantage, presented in International Conference Convergence – 2013 Organised by IFIM B-School, Bangalore on 29th May 2013.
- A Study on Emotional Intelligence and its impact on Students’ Academic Performance presented in International Conference on Managing HR in the work Place organized by SDMIMD, Mysuru on 13th & 14th December 2013.