Dr. Vivek M Balse
Qualification:MBA, PhD, D.Litt, M .A. (Sanskrit)
Area of Specialization: Marketing Management
Research experience: Teaching: 7 years, Research: 13 years, Industry:15 years
Subjects Teaching: Strategic Management, Marketing Management, Project Management
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended : Workshop:5, Conference:15, Seminar:10, FDP:3
Sponsored Project: 1
Books Published: 2
Publication of Research Paper: (details)
Research Articles Publications: (National Journals)
1.Balse, V. M,Anand D.
- , “Prospects of Complementary and alternative medicine in India” Southern Economist, No17 ,Vol 46, Jan 1 2008
- Balse, V. M, Anand D., “Over the counter medicine (OTCM)- Myth and Reality” Journal of development and social change, Vol 5, 2008.
- 3.Balse, Vivek. M. “Reploughing the benefits of drug profit to patients with chronic disease conditions through a viable organization setup ”Shanlax publications, Madurai.. January 2015
Research Articles Publications: (International Journals)
- Balse, V. M, Anand D. Growing Employment opportunities in Health care Sector- An Indian Perspective, sixth International Multidisciplinary Conference: Knowledge in New Millennium. 2011
- Balse, V. M. An Evaluation of health status and its impact on rural primary school Children – A case study in Karnataka “Management and Technology Leading to Social Development”. July 2011
- Balse, V. M, Panth A. S. An Evaluation of Awareness and Voluntary check up of Elevated Blood Pressure among Middle Aged Population – A study in Mysore. Education At The Cross Roads, An International Journal of Education &Humanities, APH Publishing Corporation,New Delhi.Vol-2,No-1, Jan-Dec.2013.
- Balse, V. M Changing Scene of Pharmaceutical Industry Due to Patent Protection Act-A Boon or Bane for India, International Journal of Educational Aspects Management Studies and Applied Sciences, Vol-1,Issue-3, May-July 2013 .
- Balse, V. M . Public Health Care Services– Through the Prism of Accessibility and Affordability in Developing Countries with Special Reference to India, “PEZZOTTAITE JOURNALS”, International Journal of Logistics and Supply chain management Perspectives. Vol -2, July-Sept 2013,
- Balse, Vivek. M. Employment Prospects of Graduate Students and Its Evil Effects on Society-An Indian Perspective APH Publishing Corporation, New Delhi.Vol-3,No-1,Jan-Dec.2014.
- Balse, Vivek. M. “Impact Evaluation of Employability in Pharmaceutical Sector due to Indian Players”. “PEZZOTTAITE JOURNALS”, International Journal of Organizational Behaviour and Management perspectives. Vol -2,. October to December, 2014.
- Balse, Vivek. M .Health Literacy on Type- 2 Diabetes and its Nonmedical Implication on Work loss and Productivity among Salaried Class –A Case Study in Mysuru . International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research ReviewVol-1, June 2015.
- Balse, Vivek. M . Managing and Rehabilitating Aging Population of India – A Challenge and an Opportunity for Human Resource managers. Indian Journal of Applied Resrearch , Vol-6, No.3, March 2016
- Balse, Vivek. M .,Dr Ramanath Shenoy: A panoramic view of Water Contamination and Health Quotient of Human Life with Special Reference to India ,GJRA ,Global Journal for Research Analysis .Vol-6, June 2017
- Balse, Vivek. M . An overview of implementation and Acceptance of Janaushadi programme in India ,International Journal of advance research in Computer Science and Management Studies June 2017
- Balse, Vivek. M “Job Oriented Skill Development and Training – A challenge in MBA course Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) Volume 5, Issue 5 June 2018
Presentation of Research Paper: (details)
Papers Presented in International Conferences:
- Presented a paper titled “ Growing Employment opportunities in Health care Sector- An Indian Perspective” at the sixth International Multidisciplinary Conference: Knowledge in New Millennium , Mysore, India on 14 th and 15 th January 2011.
2 .Presented a paper titled “A Strategic Approach to Health care Industry in India” in the First International Conference, “India Inc: Challenges and Opportunities, Bangalore, India 3rd –5th January 2011.
- Presented a paper titled –New Paradigm in “Teaching Learning Process” through integration of information and communication Technology (ICT). in the sixth International and 42 nd Annual ELTAI Conference, , Vellore ,Tamilnadu , India during 16 to 18 th June
- Presented a paper titled –An Evaluation of health status and its impact on rural primary school Children – A case study in Karnataka .in the International Conference, on “Leading Beyond Horizon : Engaging Future ,organized by Annamalai University , Tamilnadu , India during 28 -30 th July 2011.
- Presented a paper titled – “Pharmaceutical products patent and its socio-economic relevance in India”, in the International Conference, on “Innovative Conference for Global Competitiveness, organized in Bangalore during 8,9 and 10 December 2011.
- Presented a paper titled – “Growing Concern in Meeting Health Care Cost in India – A Possible Approach through Co-operative Model” the International Conference, on “Innovative Conference for Global Competitiveness, organized at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad during 12-14th December
- Presented a paper titled –“ Reploughing the benefits of drug profit to patients with chronic disease conditions through a viable organization setup” in the International Conference on Innovations and initiatives in teacher education organized at Konganadu college of education , Trichy, during 24 -25th January 2015
- Presented a paper titled –“Challenges in Health Care Services– A Strategic Approach through Efficient Supply Chain Management ”during the 10 th International Conference at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore during 3– 5 th August 2015
- Presented a paper titled –“Psychological Principles of Learner Centered Teaching” during the international conference on Teacher Education in Digital Era ,Konganadu College of Education ,Thottiyam ,Trichy, on 06th March 2017
Papers Presented in National Conferences:
- Presented a paper titled “Management of Health care system and service delivery in India”in conference held at Institute of management studies (IMS).Kuvempu University, Davangere.Karnataka, 17 th Nov. 2007.
- Presented a paper titled “A Strategic approach to manage health care delivery in rural set up during recession” held at “Karnataka state open university” (KSOU),Mysore on February 21-22 ,2009.
- Presented a paper titled “An evaluation of Health care Services in Rural area _ A case study on expectation and delivery in Karnataka”, held in university of Mysore in collaboration with ICMR,New Delhi on September 8 th and 9 th 2011.
- Presented a paper titled “Health care services in its full perspective – still a dream to be realized in India” held in Institute of Health Management Research (IHMR), Bangalore, under the technical session “Management of public Health” on 6-7 January 2012.
- Presented a paper titled Healthcare Cost Burden with senior citizens -A social Perspective in India. – during 27-28 September 2013 at university of Mysore in collaboration with UGC in Mysore.
- Presented a paper titled Business Administration Course and Employability skills – Challenges and the Way Forward at Vivekananda Institute of Management, Bangalore on May 17, 2018
Serving in various Institutions: M/S. Pfizer Limited USA, as Senior Executive for 15 Yrs.
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Organizing Conferences / Seminar:
Other Academic activity: Patent from Government of India, with provisional patent no 201841018072
Dr APJ Abdul kalam Education Excellence Award on May 6th 2018 Presented by Dr H V Hende, Ex Health Ministry, in Chennai
Received Excellence “Teaching in Higher Education Award” 2018 by DK International research Foundation on 27 th may 2018
Honorary member -Research Panel
Arcus Academy Pvt Ltd since Jun 16, 2015
On Editorial Board (Since 2013)
International Journal of Educational Aspects, Management Studies and Applied Sciences.
An internationally approved quarterly peer-reviewed journal, Vijaynagaram, Andhra Pradesh
Completed / Ongoing Projects
|Principal Investigator’s Name||Project title||Type||Year||Funding agency||Total grants sanctioned|
|1||Dr.Vivek M Balse||Contemporary Education System In MBA Colleges and Corporate Employment Skills –A Gap Analysis||Minor Research Project||2105||UGC||1,30,000|