Mr. Guruprasada Rao S R
Qualification:M Sc. (STATISTICS)
Area of Specialization: Statistics, Operations Research, Research Methodology
Research experience: Teaching: 32 years
Research Experience: 7 Years
Subjects Teaching: Statistics for Management, Operations Research, Research Methods
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended : 4
Sponsored Project: 1
Publication of Research Paper:
- Guruprasada Rao SR (2012): ‘An Evaluation of Financial Performance Ratios by selected Evaluation Indicators’: Journal of Development and social Change 8 (4), 50-57.
- SK Nireekshan Singh Gowgi and SR Guruprasada Rao(2013): Level of optimism and its related issues among students of master of social work of Mysore University: The Clarion 2 (2), 79-84.
- Guruprasada Rao SR (2013): ‘Role of Evaluation Indicators on Financial performance Ratios’: Journal of Development and social Change 9 (3), 66-70.
- Guruprasada Rao SR (2014): ‘Role of Personality Traits on Academic Motivation and Academic Performance of MBA Students’: Journal of Development and social Change 10 (2), 54-59.
- Guruprasada Rao SR (2015): ‘A Comparative Study of Personality Trait and Academic Motivation between Male and Female MBA Students’: Paripex-Indian Journal of Research 4 (5), 21-23.
- Guruprasada Rao SR (2016): ‘The Impact of FII Flow on Indian Stock Market- A ARIMA Modeling Approach: Paripex-Indian Journal of Research 5 (5), 525-527.
- Mahadesh Prasad AJ, JyothiBala Chauhan, Kavyashree BM, Vijith Kumar N, Anjali Arun, Komal Kumar JK, Guruprasada Rao SR (2016): ‘Human Serum Paraoxonase 1 (PON1) activity down regulates with age: A case study in south Indian population’: Asian Journal of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 3 (6), 162-166.
- Guruprasada Rao SR (2017): ‘Gender Difference as an Influencer of Employee Engagement’: Paripex-Indian Journal of Research 6 (6), 574-575.
- Guruprasada Rao SR (2018): ‘To Study the Impact of Employee Commitment on Total Quality Management-A case study of Rane Madras Limited, Mysuru’: Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research 5 (5), 49-55.
- Guruprasada Rao SR (2019): ‘Assessing organizational performance on the basis of Demographical variations (A case study of Nestle India Limited, Nanjangud)’: Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research 6 (5), 373-379.
Serving in various Institutions:
- Resource person to taught the course work ‘Advanced Research Methodology’ for University Of Mysore Ph. D students of Management Sciences from 01/02/2013 to 18/05/2013
- Resource person to taught the Ph D course work for University Of Mysore Ph. D students of Institute of Development Studies from 25/07/2015 to 31/10/2015
- Resource person to taught the Ph D course work for University Of Mysore Ph. D students of Institute of Development Studies from 03/09/2016 to 17/12/2016
Other Academic activity:
Invited as a resource person to conduct FDP on ‘Identifying appropriate sampling methods and Entering data and application of SPSS software and Hands on experience on SPSS’ at VidyaVikas First Grade College Research Cell in collaboration with Central Institute o Indian Languages on 14/07/2018.
|Principal Investigator’s Name||Project title||Type||Year||Funding agency||Total grants sanctioned|
|1||Guruprasada Rao S R||“A study on academic motivation and personality traits of MBA students”||Mini Project||2012||Mahajana Education Society, Mysore||Rs. 10000|