Mr. Srinivas K R
Qualification: MBA. M.Com. PGDFM., CMA Inter. ( Ph.D )
Area of Specialization: Accounting and Finance
Work Experience: Teaching:10 years
Research Experience: 8 years
Subjects Teaching: Financial Management, Portfolio Management, Accounting for Manager, Derivatives, Direct and Indirect Tax (GST).
Number of Publications: National- 1 & International- 11
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended : Workshop:6, Conference:5, Seminar:4, FDP:16
PAPER PRESENTED AND PUBLISHED
Text Book Publication: Published text book on Goods and Services Tax with Customs Law at Kalyani Publications, ISBN- 978-93-272-9733-1.
- Published paper on “A Study on Performance Evaluation of Selected Exchange Traded Funds listed on National Stock Exchange in India” at International Journal of Advanced Research in Commerce, Management and Social Science, ISSN 2581-7930, Vol-3, April-June 2020.
- Published paper on “Momentum and Contrarian Investment Strategies: A Study with Reference to Selected Exchange Traded Funds Traded in NSE India” Inspira journal of Commerce, Economics and Computer Science, ISSN 2395-7069, Vol: 6, April-June 2020
- Published paper on “GST Implication and its Effect on Indian Capital Market: A Comperative Study on Pre-GST”. Studies in Indian Place Names, ISSN 2394-3114, Vol-40, March 2020.
- Published paper onImpact of Indian Banking Crisis on Performance of Selected NIFTY Bank Exchange Traded Funds in India at international journal of emerging technologies and innovative research, ISSN-2349-5162, September 2018.
- Published paper onNegative Working Capital and its Impact on Profitability with Reference to Hindustan Unilever Limited at international journal of emerging technologies and innovative research, ISSN-2349-5162, May 2018.
- Published paper on Effect of Foreign Exchange Rate on Movement of Share Price of NIFTY 50 Indexat international journal of management and social science research review, ISSN-2349-6738, April 2017.
- Published paper on Issues and Challenges of GST in Indiaat international journal of management and social science research review, volume-1, and issue No 4, ISSN-2349-6738. April 2016.
- Published paper on Impact of IFRS 16 leaseat seminar proceedings by Vidyavardhaka PG Centre Mysore, ISBN- 978-93-5254-333-5.
- Published paper on Efficient Market Hypothesis with Reference to Selected Automobile Companies in Indiaat Asia pacific journal of research , ISSN-2320-5504,April 2015.
- Published paper on Perception of Quality of Work Life : An Empirical Evidence From Manufacturing Unit at Asia pacific journal of research ,ISSN- 2320-5504,October 2015.
- Published paper on Challenges of Green Marketing :Present Scenario at international journal of scientific research, ISSN- 2277-8179,Volume-4,April 2014.
- Paper published on Performance Evaluation of Selected Stock Using CAPM atAsia Pacific journal of research, ISSN -2320-5504, Volume-1, November 2013.
- Presented paper in national level seminar on Impact of Indian Banking Crisis on Performance of Selected NIFTY Bank Exchange Traded Funds in India ,at Pooja Bhagavat Memorial Mahajana Education Centre Mysuru, 28th September 2018
- Presented paper in national conference on Impact of IFRS 16 Lease, at Vidyavardaka First Grade College Mysore, March 18th& 19th
- Presented paper in national conference on A study on Challenges of Green Marketing Present Scenario , at Periyar University ,Tamil Nadu, March -26th-2014.
- Presented paper in national conference on Micro Finance for Promoting Integral Rural Development and Poverty Alleviation, at Sambhram college ,Bangalore ,December 22ndand 23.
- Presented paper in national conference on Comparative Analysis on Taxation, at Presidency College, Bangalore, December 3rd2011
- Presented paper in national conference on Role of NABARD in Rural India, at Administrative Management College , Bangalore. December 2nd -2011.