Qualification:: BE, MBA, MSc(IT), PGDSA, PGDHRM,UGC NET qualified, K-SET Qualified
Area of Specialization:Human Resource, Information Technology
Research experience: Teaching : 15 years, Industry :18 years
Subjects Teaching: Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations & Collective Bargaining, Human Resource Development, Organizational Change and Development, Managerial Communication, Business Communication & Information Systems, Management Information Systems.
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended : Workshop:03, Conference:05, Seminar: 02, FDP:03
Publication of Research Paper: (details)
- “A Study on Employees perception towards Green HRM and its impact on Job Satisfaction” – Journal of Emerging Technologies and innovative research ISSN: 2349-5162 (UGC listed Journal 63975, Impact factor 5.87), Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2019, Page: 164-169
- “A study on MBA Students Perception towards Sustainable H R Management” – International Journal of Emerging Technologies and innovative research ISSN: 2349-5162 (UGC listed Journal 63975, Impact factor 5.87), Special Issue, Feb 2019, Page 122 – 126
- “A Study on Graduate Students perception towards Green Human Resource Management” – Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, ISSN UGC Approved & 5.87 Impact Factor Published in Volume 5 Issue 5 , May-2018, Page : 1242-1246
- “Knowledge Management Practices in Information Technology Companies – HR Executives’ Perceptions” – International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management Studies – Double blind reviewed International Research Journal, Volume 5, Issue 4, April-2017, ISSN: 2321-7782 (E) / 2347-1778 (P) Impact Factor: 6.047, Index Factor: 5.47, Score by Directory of Science: 11.54
- “The Best Training and Development Practices Followed by IT Companies in Mysore” – International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management Studies – Double blind reviewed International Research Journal, Volume 4, Issue 2, February-2016, ISSN: 2321-7782 (E) / 2347-1778 (P) Index Factor: 5.47, Score by Directory of Science: 11.54
- “Ethical Issues and Combating Unethical Practices in Selected HR functions” – THEMATICS Journal of Commerce and Management – A Peer-Reviewed International Research Journal, Volume-5, Issue-3, October 2015, ISSN: 2231- 4881
- “The Best Reward and Recognition Practices followed by IT companies in Mysore” – PARIPEX – Indian Journal of Research , Volume-04, Issue-05, May 2015, ISSN : 2250-1991
- “Green Practices in selected HR Operative functions” –Midas Touch International Journal of Commerce, Management and Technology, Volume-2, No.1, Jan 2014, ISSN : 2320 – 7787
- “Measuring the Value of Employees using Non-Monetary Terms” – Journal of Development and Social Change, Jan – Mar 2014, ISSN: 2231-0991
- “Effectiveness of Performance Appraisal System in selected Private organizations” – IEMS Journal of Management Research, Jul 2013, ISSN : 2249–569X.
- “Social Inclusion through Aadhaar and its issues” – ISBN: 978-81-924422-4-2, Managerial Challenges in Implementing the Aadhaar Program in India, National Seminar Proceedings, April 2013
- “Succession Planning a Tool for Business Success” – IEMS Journal of Management Research, Jan – Jun 2012, Volume 1, Issue 1, ISSN : 2249–569X.
Presentation of Research Paper: (details)
- “A study on MBA Students Perception towards Sustainable H R Management” – National Conference on “Recent Trends in Business Management”, January 25th. 2019, held at Post Graduate Department of Management Studies, PES College of Engineering. Mandya
- “Green Practices in selected HR Operative functions” –International Conference on Technology Management for Green Environment (ICTMGE 2013), September 19th, 20th and 21st2013, held at VTU, Mysore.
- A study on “Green HR practices followed by the companies operating in Mysore” – International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering and Management (ICCTEM), July 12th, 13th & 14th 2012, held at Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore
- “Ethical Issues and Combating Unethical Practices in Selected HR functions” – UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar on ‘Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics & Corporate Governance – Issues and Challenges’, October 30th 2015, organized by Department of Studies in Business Administration, PBMMEC, Mysore.
- “Social Inclusion through Aadhaar and its Issues” – National Seminar on ‘Managerial Challenges in Implementing the Aadhaar Program in India’, April 26th 2013, held at Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Mysore.
Membership of Professional Bodies: 1. Institution of Engineers (India)
- National Institute of Personnel Management.