Ms. Keerthi Priya K V
Qualification: MBA, Advance diploma in HRM
Area of Specialization: FINANCE
Work Experience: Teaching: 1 Industry: 3
Subjects Teaching: corporate finance, managerial accounting, Advanced capital structure theories.
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended: 10
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended: (10)
- Attended one day workshop on “project management concepts for executives” organized by PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, BANGALORE CHAPTER.
- Attended white belt workshop of six sigma organized by GDS ASSURANCE – FSO, E&Y LLP.
- Attended two day workshop on “SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP” organized by NATIONAL ENTREPRENEURS NETWORK with association of ABBS.
- Attended workshop on “WEALTH MANAGEMENT” organized by Acharya Bangalore business school with association with ICICI securities.
- Attended one day workshop on “INDUSTRIAL MOTIVATION CAMPAIGN” organized by MSME, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
- Attended pre summit Workshop Envoyage 2013 conducted by the entrepreneurship cell, IIT Bombay.
- Attended the workshop for “business correspondent and business facilitator” organized by NICT and GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
- Attended one day workshop on “Idea 2 opportunity” organized by NATIONAL ENTREPRENEURS NETWORK.
- Attended seminar on CRYPTOCURRENCY” organized by Birla institute of management.
- Attended Two days FDP on “Goods and service tax – GST” organized by Department of business administration VTU Mysuru
- Awarded as the best employee for French and Ireland aircraft leasing for audit engagement quarter 4th 2016 in E&Y LLP.
- Received an extra miller award twice for excellent client service in E&Y LLP.