Dr. Sangamitra Gowtham M J
Qualification:B.E., M.B.A., Ph.D
Area of Specialization: Human Resource Management
Research experience: Teaching:10 years
Research experience: 04 Years
Subjects Teaching: Training & development, Managerial communication, Strategic Human resource management, Organizational change and development, Human Resource Management.
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended: 12
Publication of Research Paper:
International publications – 11
- Sangamitra Gowtham M J; “Assessment of Emotional Intelligence”; Contemporary research in India; Volume – 2: Issue – 1: March, 2012. ISSN–2231-2137
- Sangamitra Gowtham M J; “A study on work stress and Emotional Intelligence among college teachers”; Contemporary research in India; Volume 3: Issue – 2: June, 2013. ISSN–2231-2137
- Sangamitra Gowtham M J; “Role of Emotional Intelligence and Learning in Health care unit (A case study of Basappa memorial hospital, Mysore”; Galaxy International multidisciplinary research journal volume 3 Issue II (March 2014). ISSN: 2278-9529
- Sangamitra Gowtham M J; “Motivation: A way to keep employees engaged (A case study of super markets in Mysore)”; International journal of advance research in Computer science and Management studies; Volume 3, Issue 2, February 2015; Impact Factor – 4.739. ISSN: 2321-7782
- Sangamitra Gowtham & Dr.Aisha M Sheriff ; “Tri Dimensional Leadership Model: Its Application in the Hierarchical Levels” ; International journal of advance research in Computer science and Management studies; Volume 4, Issue 2, February 2016. Impact Factor – 5.47. ISSN: 2321-7782
- Sangamitra Gowtham & Dr.Aisha M Sheriff ; “Analysis of Tri Dimensional Leadership Model in Mechanistic and Organic Structure” ; Asia Pacific Journal of Research ; Volume 2, Issue XXXVII, March 2016. Impact Factor – 6.58. ISSN: 2320-5504
- Dr. Sangamitra Gowtham M J; “The Association between Work related stress and Interpersonal Relationship of Employees” ; Asia Pacific Journal of Research ; Volume 1, Issue L1, May 2017. Impact Factor – 6.58. ISSN: 2320-5504
- Sangamitra Gowtham & Aisha M Sheriff ; “Gender Differences: Does it matter for Effective Work-life Balance” ; Paripex – Indian Journal of Research ; Volume – 6, Issue 6, June 2017. Impact Factor– 5.761. ISSN: 2250-1991
- Dr.Sangamitra Gowtham & Ms. Shaini Ganapathi; “Personality Traits: An Influencer for Employees Job Satisfaction”; Asia Pacific Journal of Research; Volume 1, Issue LXXXV111, May 2018. UGC approved. Impact Factor – 6.58. ISSN: 2320-5504
- Dr.Sangamitra Gowtham; “Job Involvement: A Stimulant for Employee Job Satisfaction (A case study of Rane Madras Limited, Mysore)”; Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research; Volume 5, Issue 5, May 2018; ISSN-2349-5162; UGC Approved
- Dr.Sangamitra Gowtham; “Work stress as a Predictor of Employee Absenteeism (A case study of J&K tyres & Industries Limited, Mysore)”; Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research; Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2019; ISSN-2349-5162; UGC Approved
National Publication – 01
- T P Renuka Murthy & Sangamitra Gowtham M J; “Innovations and creativity in industries for Accelerating Productivity”; Journal of Development and Social Change; Vol. VII; No: 3, April – June 2011; Page 75 – 81.
Serving in various Institutions:
- Serving as a Visiting Faculty for PGDHRM (Evening Course) at B.N.Bahadur Institute of Management Sciences, Manasagangothri, UOM, Mysore since 2017 till date.
Other Academic activity:
- Associated with University of Mysore and Yuvaraja’s College (Autonomous) with regard to paper setting and evaluation work of MBA for the year 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Serving as a member of Board of Examiner (BOE) of MBA (CSR) at B.N.Bahadur Institute of Management Sciences, Mysore for the academic year 2016-2017 and 2017-18.
- Attended project Viva-Voce as an external examiner on 31st May 2018 in connection with MBA IV semester examinations.
- Served as a Resource Person for the Workshop on “Personal Development, Communication and Team work” for MBA Digital Marketing students on 28th December 2018 at JSSCMS, SJCE, Mysuru.