Dr. Manasa H. S
Qualification: M.Sc., Ph.D
Area of Specialization: Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry
Research experience: Teaching: 4 Years Research: 9 years
Research: Research: Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry
Publications: International: 04
Paper Presented: 02
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended : Workshop:1, Conference:4, Seminar:2
- Manasa H. S, Deepashree C. L, Shubha Gopal, Shashikanth S. “A facile synthesis and antibacterial activity of (3-hydroxy-2,4-dimethoxyphenyl)(phenyl) methanones by friedel craft’s acylation in the presence of phosphorous pentoxide and methane sulfonic acid: eaton’s reagent”. International Journal of Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Biological Sciences Issue 5(Vol. 3) 2015 ISSN: 2249-9504.
- Manasa H. S, Shashikanth S, Anil Kumar M. “Synthesis and antibacterial activity of novel (3,5-dimethoxy-4-((3-aryl-1,2-4-oxadiazol-5-yl)methoxy)phenyl)arylmethanones”. International Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol. 6 (3) 2015 ISSN: 0976-9390.
- Y. R. Girish, K. S. Sharath Kumar, Manasa H. S, S. Shashikanth. “ZnO: An Ecofriendly, Green Nano-catalyst for the Synthesis of Pyrazole Derivatives under Aqueous Media”. Journal of the Chinese Chemica Society, 2014, 61, 1175-1179.
- Manasa H. S, Shashikanth S, V. Srinivasa Murthy. “Synthesis of novel (2,4-dimethoxy-3-((5-phenyl- 1,3,4-oxadiazol-2- yl)methoxy)phenyl)(phenyl)methanones and their antibacterial activity”. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, July- Sept 2018, Vol 10, Issue 3.
- Manasa H S, V. Srinivasa Murthy and Shashikanth S, International Conference on Synthetic and Structural Chemistry, 8-10th December 2011, Department of Studies in Chemistry, Mangalore University, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Manasa H S and Shashikanth S “Synthesis of novel (2,4-dimethoxy-3-((3-phenyl-4,5-dihydroisoxazol-5-yl)methoxy)phenyl)(phenyl)methanones and their antibacterial activity.”RIMMC2019, 8-9th March 2019, Department of Studies in Chemistry, University of Mysore, Mysore, Karnataka.