Mr. Roopesh Kumar. N
Qualification: M.Com, KSET, IATA, (Ph.D)
Area of Specialization: Commerce, Management, Finance, and Air Travel Management, Air Cargo Management
Work experience: Teaching: 12 years, Industry: 3.5 years
Research experience: 7 years
Subjects Teaching:Financial and Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Finacial Management, Marketing Management, Retail Marketing, Management, Tourism Finance, Airport Facilities and Management, Air Cargo Management, Cabin Crew and In-flight Services, Airline Revenue Management, Business Ethics and Corporate Governance, Entrepreneurship Development.
Publications: International: 7
Paper Presented: 6
Workshop /Conference / Seminar/ FDP attended (Give Numbers) : Workshop:3, Conference:5, FDP/e-FDP:06, Webinars-10
Achievements: Certificate Course on GST from Shivaji College in association with ICAI, University of Delhi, New Delhi
Course Coordinator for Travel and Tourism Management, MOOC -SWAYAM Course
Developed E-Content for Tourism Subjects under MOOCs, SWAYAM Courses
Certification in Amadeus Basic Functionality Course
Developed Study Materials for MTM Programme at KSOU, Mysuru
- Workshop: 03;
- Participated in a two day workshop on Economic Tools for Decision Makers organized by the DOS in Economics, Pooja Bhagavat Memorial Mahajana Education Centre, K.R. S. Road, Metagalli, Mysuru in June 2019.
- Participated in the workshop on “Innovation management and intellectual property right: significance for academia” organized jointly by the Visveshwaraya Trade Promotion Center (VTPC) and PG Department of Commerce, Vidya Vikas First Grade College, Mysore in September 2015
- Attended workshop on ‘Kaushal Kendra – an introduction and clarification’ held by ICRDCE (Indian Centre for Research and Development of Community Education) Community colleges in association with UGC at the Lady Doak College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu in March 2015
- Conference: 05;
- Participated in one day national seminar on “Crisis in the Indian BankingSector-Issues and Conerns” organized by the DOS in Commerce, held on 28th September 2018 at Pooja Bhagavat Memorial Mahajana PG Center, Mysore.
- Participated in national seminar on “e-Governance in Technical Education, State and International Perspective”, held on 28th September 2012 at Pooja Bhagavat Memorial Mahajana PG Center, Mysore.
- Participated in state level seminar on “Emerging Trends in Service Sector”, held on 15th April 2010 at Basudev Somani College, Mysore.
- Participated in two day national seminar on “Retail Revolution in India” sponsored by UGC, held on 8 through 9th October 2009 at Mallamma Marimallappa Women’s Arts and Commerce College, Mysore
- Participated in two day national conference on “Economic Recession and Management Strategies” held on 21 -22 February 2009 at the Department of Studies and Research in Commerce and Management, KSOU, Mysore
- FDP/e-FDP: 06;
- Participated in three days national level online FDP on “ACT-RIGHT_NOW”, COVID-19 & ITS IMPLICATIONS organized by School of Commerce, JAIN(Deemed to be University) in April 2020
- Participated in seven days national level online FDP on “Risk Management using Derivatives”, organized by School of Management, Kristu Jayanthi College(Autonomous), Bengaluru in May 2020.
- Participated in seven days national level online FDP on “NAAC Accrediation”, organized by the Dyansagar Institute of Management & Research, Pune in July 2020.
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on ‘Copyrights and Ethical Issues in Research’ organized by DOS in Business Administration, PBMM Education Center, Mysore in Association with Visveshwaraya Trade Promotion Center (VTPC) in August 2016
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “Self Development” organized by Prajapitha Brahmakumaris, Mysore sub zone, Mysore in September 2016
- Underwent learning and development intervention “FEEL Teacher” conducted by College for Leadership and Human Resource Development, AIM INSIGHTS, The HRD Group, Mangalore in July 2013
- Webinar/Seminar: 10;
- Participated in one day webinar on ‘Introduction to Patent Search’, organized by Dept. of MBA, PG Wing of SBRR Mahajana First Grade College (Autonomous), Mysuru in August 2020.
- Participated in one day national webinar on ‘Emerging Trends in Commerce’, organized by PG dept of Commerce, Yuvakshthra Institute of Management Studies (YIMS), Palakkad, Kerala, in August 2020.
- Participated in 7 days’ international webinar on ‘Fintech Revolution’, organized by PG dept of Commerce, JSS College for Women, Mysuru, in August 2020.
- Participated in one day national webinar on ‘NAAC 2020: Revised Accreditation Framework for Autonomous Colleges, organized by IQAC, SBRR Mahajana First Grade College (Autonomous), Mysuru in August 2020.
- Participated in one day national webinar on ‘NAAC-RAF 2020: Issues and Solutions, organized by the department of Mathematics and IQAC, Carmel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Nuvem, Goa, in July 2020.
- Participated in one day webinar on ‘NAAC-RAF 2020: Issues and Solutions, organized by the department of Mathematics and IQAC, Carmel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Nuvem, Goa, in July 2020.
- Participated in webinar on ‘Investor Awareness Programme’ organized by the DOS in Commerce, Pooja Bhagavat Memorial Mahajana Education Centre, Mysuru
- Participated in webinar on ‘Atma Nirbhar Bharat – Stimulus Package for Agriculture and MSMEs’ organized by GSSS Simha Subbamalakshmi First Grade College, Mysuru in May 2020.
- Participated in one day webinar on ‘NAAC-RAF Criteria – II: Teaching, Learning and Evaluation’, organized by the IQAC, DRM Science College, AVK College for Women, Bapuji B-Schools, Davanagere, in May 2020.
- Participated in one day webinar on ‘Lockdown due to Outbreak of Pandemic COVID-19, Measures taken by the Government on various statutory compliances’ organized by the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), Mysuru Zone in April 2020.
- BoE member, of MTA/MTTM at the University of Mysore, Mysuru
- BoS and BoE Member of Master of Tourism Management at Karnataka State Open University, Mysuru
- BoS and BoE Member of Master of Tourism and Air Travel Management, Specialised Programme at the University of Mysore, Mysuru
- BoS and BoE Member of BBA (Tourism and Air Travel) Specialised Programme at University of Mysore, Mysuru
- BoS and BoE Member of Comprehensive Tour Guides Training Programme, under the Dept. of Tourism, Govt. of Karnataka, offered by the University of Mysore, Mysuru